How can I become more involved at the library?
There are numerous ways to become more involved at the library by becoming a volunteer!
- Adopt a flower bed
- Volunteer to assist with the barcode conversion project
- Organizing the Friends of the Library group
- Offer to read to children during Story Time or Summer Reading Programs
- Offer to lead a craft or activity during Story Time or Summer Reading Programs
- Assist with events, such as the Holiday Walk
- Lead a book talk, discussion, or adult program
- If you have a special interest or talent, ask your librarian about special ways that you can participate!
How can I make a donation to the library?
Donations of materials
Please contact the library before making donations of books, movies on DVD, games & puzzles, and audiobooks on CD. Items donated that duplicate our materials or otherwise cannot be used in our collection will be donated to the Friends of the Library book sale. The library can only accept donated items when space is available.
The library is currently accepting donations of recent adult, children’s and teen fiction, DVD movies (all ages), and audiobooks on CD.
Your gift in support of the library will be used and enjoyed by the community for years to come, and can be a thoughtful way of honoring someone special or commemorating an event. You may designate a specific, stated purpose for your gift; or you may donate without restrictions. Gifts may be accepted at the library, or you may donate through the Community Foundation of Randolph County. For more information, visit www.cfrandolphcounty.org or call 765-584-9077.
How can I renew my library materials?
Library materials may be renewed by contacting the library on or before their due date. We accept requests in person, by phone, or email. Please note that the drive-up drop box, located near the rear of the building, is available for your convenience 24 hours a day, every day.